A day in a life of a gamer's girlfriend.

4/26/2012

Indulgence


Hi forum!
Hope you're doing well.
My back still hurt a bit, but I'm feelin' a lot better.
Thanks for asking.
>:(

Anyway, we'll be right back after these commercials:

'This post was brought to you by - Procrastination!'


Um, yeah.

So, between school, exams, preparations, singing and piano lessons, socializing, sleeping, procrastinating and getting bad grades, I managed to squeeze in time to write this crap.
I'm amazing, yes, thank you.

What else is new.
Oh, yeah, I became a blood donor.
There was a woman that came last week to school in order to introduce us to the whole procedure of donating blood.
She was sweet and everything, but I was like:

'To give my blood from my body?'


...

...'Donors won't have to go to school for two days after the 'blood draining'.'

...


So I became a blood donor.
And when I told my boyfriend, he said:
'Oh, blood donating is a noble deed. You might save a life. I'm proud of you.'


... Sometimes I get the feeling I'm only doing stuff to make him praise me.
Buuut what the heck, I like to be praised.


In any case, sure all of you must have wondered why is my blog called 'Loveable Indulgence'.
If you already found out by yourself, good job, let me know and you'll get a cookie.
No really, I'm serious.
So, those who didn't get it:

Well, let's rationalize for a bit.
First of all, we all know what indulgence is.
If you're interested a bit more in it, see the upper link, if you're not, well, no need, I'm going to elaborate it anyway.
Indulgence is, how I've seen it so far something related to Catholic Church that has been banned because of too much abusing.
It's like, you buy forgiveness from God for all your sins.
Not a really religious person here, but I think that's not how things work.
Anyway, the title doesn't have to do anything with religion, but it's somewhat a metaphor for our beloved gamer boyfriends.
See, in this case, we're the God, the game is a sin, and the gamer is a sinner.
And how does he buy our forgiveness? 
With love.
That's why it's loveable.
I mean, who else would put up with so much crap, except a girl in love?


...
So let your boy tap his keyboard and enjoy yourself because you know you are loved. 



No?
Good.

Well, that was short but I enjoyed writing it.
Will come back with issues some time soon.
Now I have to sleep.
'Cause I was too busy writing this instead of studying.

/ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz


No comments:

Post a Comment