A day in a life of a gamer's girlfriend.

6/14/2012

Is that a tear? Here honey, let me wipe it off ... WITH MY FIST.

...

Hello, Earthlings.
I came here today to violate your brain.

...With my sh*t.

I changed the look of my blog, just to refresh it.
And so you can see I'm also a Japanese animation addict.
...Like you didn't know earlier. 

Anyways, sorry again for the delay, it's just that I had a sh*tload of stuff to do.
For example, finish the school year. 
It went well, thanks for asking.
Oh, and I got a job. Yay me.
Wait, let me check if my readers care about that:


Nope.
Okay.


So, in the meantime, I did a little poll, and I didn't get many answers.
I'll explain why I did it, but before that, I have to nag about my pathetic life a bit. 
It's closely related to what I was about to write, so I won't move too far away from the subject.

Well, my boyfriend and I broke up. 
And I'm not gonna tell you anything about it.
Just so you know, the fact that he is a gamer was the least of our problems. 

Now I'm completely honest here, it was not that bad.
But in order to explain how I went through my break up, (and most girls do), 
I'll show it to you in a few simple steps:

1.

The act itself. 

So, you break up.
In person, over the phone, over text messages, over facebook (?).
 Whatever.

Doesn't matter. 
The fact that you did makes you kind of proud of yourself.

But then, suddenly,a few days, or even a few hours (in my case, minutes) comes this:

2. 

"What did I do?!" phase.

LOL LOKI FANSERVICE. Thank me later.

Well, the picture said it all, I guess.
It's like when you're about to die, your whole life flashes before you.


...Something like that.
And you can't help but shed a tear.

Then comes:

3. 

"I hate my life and everything around me" phase.

Well, you did it.
You're free as a bird.
You can do whatever you want now.
You're gonna get out there and show the world how single you are.

You're a free single bitch, yo.

...But nooo.
You'll be pissed at every single thing that breathes, moves and talks.
Everything is going to fall down, and no one is here to help you.
You're so frustrated you don't even know what do do with yourself.

So you just sit in your corner doing something random to preoccupy your mind while trying not to break someone's neck in half.


Crash, boom, smash.
...And there.
Every single piece of memory that's piercing through your already screwed up mind is crushed.
And just in order to move on.

So, when things get a bit more quiet comes:

4.

"I don't give a fuck about you" phase.

...

Random friend: 

-"Hey, I heard you broke up with Derp?"

-"Yeah, he was douche, I'm okay, whatever."

-"If you need to talk to someone, ca..."

-"Yeah, he was douche, I'm okay, whatever."

-"You sure?"

-"Yeah."

-"Okay. But ca..."

-"Whatever."


-"I just want to be alone."

-"Okay."

... 

But not only that.
Then comes that talk.

THE TALK.

AFTER THE BREAKUP.
WHERE YOU'RE LIKE SUPERCOOL, ULTRA HAPPY AND SHIT.

But, inside, you're more like:

Fuck you, fuck you, 
I don't care about you anymore, 
you're a cunt, 
and FUCK YOU.


But yeah, you're too polite to say anything like that. 
And you stay friends.
Yay!

So, let's see: 
Break up - Check
Get over him - Check
Stay friends - Check

...

Oh, yeah. 
The best part.

You find another boyfriend.
And guess what? 
...He's a gamer too.

Bravo Maya, you really know how to pick 'em.
...

Well, this was fun. 
It was a joke, really, nothing serious, me and my ex are on good terms.
And my new relationship is awesome so far, and I'm looking forward to making new happy memories. 
I mean, not all girls go through that shit. 
I put in a lot more drama into it.
'Cause I am THE DRAMA QUEEEN.

...

Hope I don't get misunderstood. 


Meeeh. 
Anyway. 

The main reason  added a poll a while back about girls that cry a lot is because I'm one of 'em.
Well, it's in girls nature to cry for some stuff.
But me... Oh God why.

So through the small amount of answers I found out that people mostly find that annoying.
Now, let me tell you a few things.

There are girls that are tough.
There are girls that act tough.
And there's ..................me?

Well, it's a bit complicated to explain.
In general, a girl who cries uncontrollably to everything and everyone... Needs special help.
I hope that I got that cleared up.

But, one day, while heading back home from school, I saw a couple fighting.
The girl was trying not to cry, but she couldn't help herself, and the guy was yelling at her how much of a big crybaby she is.
And honestly, I felt bad for the girl.

I don't know the main reason why they were fighting.
Nor do I care.
Because a girl can always allow herself the luxury of crying whenever she feels like it.
And that's one of my main opinions.

It doesn't matter what problem is she dealing with or what her state of mind is.
Her tears are honest, and she's showing that she's vulnerable, or in much more rare cases, extremely happy.
Which means she trusts that person who's in front of her and sees the whole scene.
It's somewhat a form of emotional bonding, and it should be embraced as a really nice thing.
But it's not to be abused.

That's why we have tough girls and girls that act tough.
Rarely can you find a girl who is not afraid to show her emotions.
But it's mainly because they're always on their toes and analyzing the situation.

So, in order to clear that up, I just wanted to tell you that not all girls are like that.
There are some who deserve attention and love, equally, like every single one.
My God I'm turning into a feminist. 
Better stop now before more people start judging me.

Oh well.

I just love this meme.
Okay, so I finished everything I had for today.
Hope you guys liked it. 
At least a bit. 

Now...


No comments:

Post a Comment