A day in a life of a gamer's girlfriend.

7/16/2013

Into the jaws of life and out barely alive!


UNGRACEFUL BASTARD!

Why... Yes... Yes I am.

What have I done this far?
Well, let's see...

Excuse meee!

1. Finished almost all exams in college. 
(That's something... Well, not quite. Knowing to say "Hello", "Good bye", and "I'm hungry." in Japanese after almost a year in college ain't something to be god damn proud of.)
2. Met new people. With similar interests. And equally insane as me. Yay!



3. Had a year anniversary with my boyfriend. Yay!
4. Had no interaction with any kind of games whatsoever... Yay?
    (Just kidding, I played Guild Wars 2 at my boyfriend's place. Wait, what?)
5. Hadn't written a single word on this blog... What? I was busy doing ... Uh ... Laundry. *terrible liar*
    Oh, studying, you ask?


6. Dyed my hair, trice. (And that is ABSOLUTELY RELEVANT WITH ME BEING THE GINGER REINCARNATION OF EVERY OTHER MAN'S DREAM... But not quite, having the looks, manners, and personality of an early born piglet.)

How I think I look.
How I really look.
Okay, that's enough expressing of my personal issues for today.

7. Tried working part-time jobs... Tried... Still looking for a real deal. 
    But, y'know... This is the drill. ALWAYS: 



Take a look at...
THE ENDLESS LOOP OF UNEMPLOYMENT, BITCHES!

...Which brings me to the next topic.

Fucking. Jobs.

Now, I don't know about you, but here in my country everything is really mixed up. First of all, there's this annoying loop of employers asking for experience from inexperienced people, who are looking for a job to GET THAT EFFING EXPERIENCE. 
It's like their whole world is going to crash and fall if they take some time to educate the carriers of YOUTH AND FUTURE about employment, responsibility and dedication. No. Not to mention that they're so freakin' scared of employing too many people with the possible risk of losing money to the same people. Here we come to the possible extortion and exploitation of poor employees that work overtime for the same pitiful amount of money they would've gotten for less effort and time.
I hate that. I immensely and utterly hate that. And I've come across some of those people, including employers, and employees. After all that ruckus and drama, I came to a conclusion that I won't, even after I get the proper education at school, get a job easily, unless my dad is rich, or I have an extremely durable vagina.


And now I understand people more! All the annoying call-operators who want to sell you shit, the hobo-ish guys and girls in skyscraper heels who give out pamphlets, the depressed people on cash registers... Every single one of them. Because they work, not because they like, or want it, but because they need the god damn money for raising babies they got when they were seventeen or to pay college fees or taxes and other crap. Being in a situation when you're not sure what you're gonna eat tomorrow takes you to the next level that you don't care where or what you work, just do it.

It depresses me, simply because I know I am one in a billion that is aware of this situation. 

Now, for a brighter topic. I'll see to it that I become more active again and shove less depressing crap in your face in order to brighten up your day. At least, I hope I did at least once by now. This was a fail. All in all, this is the worst summer ever. If things don't start going well, by the end of it I might end up one day waking up like this: 

And staying that way.
Stay strong and keep up with the scumbag life, kay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment