A day in a life of a gamer's girlfriend.

3/19/2012

Lazybottoms.


People.
My mind was blank.
Until now.
Didn't think I'd post anything today because I'm feeling a bit sick.
But I thought, now that I'm almost finished, I'd take the time and do it.

I'm so fabulous. 


So, again, we continue our journey through the game world.
This time, I'm left with the kind of games that are really not similar to any other I was writing about earlier. 
You'll see soon enough.
Before that, here's the first post, and the previous post.
So you know your stuff.

...

Numbah:

#6
Racing games;

Face it, girls, all men like cars.
And driving.
Fast.

But it's nothing surprisingly new.
I mean, a dream of every other male human is to have a cool sports car and pick up chicks with it.

And of course, race against other douchebags.


Admit it pal, you liiike. (man that chick is ugly)

It's the adrenaline, the need for speed and winning.
And there's nothing wrong with that. 
Even I like those kind of games.
(Actually I played only NFSMW. So awesome. Didn't finish it though. Boss to difficult to handle.)
What I always like to say is, better wreck a car ingame than in real life.
Hehe.

So, the bad thing about this is... Well...
One day you'll be walking with your man hand in hand, all in love and stuff.
And suddenly, he turns around and stares somewhere in the back.
First you'll think: 'Oh God, he's looking at another girl right now.'
But he'll say:
'Shit, that new Honda Civic is the thing!
It has 5-Speed Automatic Transmission, 44.8 MPG, 148 CO2...'
And the rest you hear is: 'Blablabla blabla bla blablabla bla bla.'

Well, you can ignore it, but why not intrigue? 
I mean, it's always good to know a thing or two about cars.
What if your car breaks down in the middle of the high-way? 
You fu*kin' fix it.
Just like that.
'Cause you're a cool girlfriend. 
That's right.


You see, I always try and find a compromise between the two.
Gamer and non-gamer. 
You all learn from each other.
And I think that's the most important lesson of the day.
Remembeeer. 

Learn from everything.
Don't be ignorant. 
U-huh.
I'm not joking. 

Now, I know what you're thinking.
What can I learn from that piece of sh*t motherf*cker who is just playing games all day and night?!
Believe me. 
If you really have the will, you'll understand what I'm talking about.
As in my country say when something weird occures: 'You never know why it's good.' 
So think like that, okay?
Thank you for your cooperation.
Now...

At last, I came to my last kind of game there is. 
That, my dear readers, I despise. 
You know why?
You'll see soon enough.

Moving on to the last, but not least:

#7
Sports games;

There are so freakin' many sports games.
For every sport.
Or anything similar to it.
Soccer, Football, Basketball, Tennis.
I just don't get it.
Some guys sit around all day and play PES.
(Pro Evolution Soccer - learn yer abbreviations bitches)

It's just not normal to me.
I mean, all of that, and I mean it, can be done outside.
With more people.
And fresh air.
And more fun.

But nooo.
We're too lazy to go outside.

Why? 'Cause you're a freakin' couch potato.

Now, all girls will agree with me on this one.

This, is cool.


This.



Not cool. 
Na-ah.
Me no likey. 

Nobody messes with my Sex & The City!

There. 
Now I'm happy.
In your face, bastards.

Now, let me show you why I'm hating these kind of games so much:

First of all, most games we can all play can't be made into a real-life game.
For example, in RPGs and MMORPGs, you can be someone else. 
You can have magical powers, be another race or anything else.
Fighting games - too dangerous. 
I mean, you can still train martial arts, and I would sincerely like you more if you did, but it's still not Mortal Kombat, right?
Shooting games - too dangerous.
I mean, I can understand one way or another if we look it from this point of view, but it's just a matter of personal taste. I'm really not into wars or any kind of conflict that trigger taking other people's lives.
Visual novels - Well, I explained earlier.
You don't have cute anime girls in real life.
Except for these.


But that shit just looks creepy.
And we also have Racing games that are also, too effin dangerous, and not to mention expensive.
I mean really, who in the hell could ever get a car like this unless he's filthy rich?



Oh, I almost forgot to mention it's illegal
So yeah, I understand.

And you?
Got the point?


Go.
Outside.
And.
Play.
Ball.

That is all.

Now that I've summed up all kind of games that gamers play, I can rest in peace for a while.
I just hope that I could help. Or at least make you smile.
'Cause I'm having fun right here.

See ya soon and good luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment