A day in a life of a gamer's girlfriend.

3/15/2012

Muffins, anyone?


Oh, hi. 
Mind if I come in?
Just thought I'd say a word or two and leave. 
If you're here for the first time, here, I baked you a magic muffin!


"It'll take you somewhere nice!"

Hehe.

Aaanyways, I wish you all a good day/evening/morning/whenever it is that you are reading.
For those of you who still read this, good job. 
For those who just started, good luck.

In any case, I'll continue to brag about how much I don't know about games. 
We finished #3 so this means we're moving on!

Well, next on the menu is: 

#4:
RPG; Role Playing Games

Well I don't like to admit this, but I actually did not notice any difference between this and MMORPG.
Until not so long ago.

This is like, the loner in the crowd.
If everyone's playing MMORPG, a loner would play just a Role Playing Game. 
It's a single player game, or sometimes maybe a co-op. 
But nothing massive.
Won't make you rage quit, be nervous, swear or hit the wall with your fist.
Especially no yo mama jokes!
And that's the beauty of it!



Many role playing games originated from pen and paper role playing.
Something like Dungeons & Dragons.
If you don't know what's that, well, girl, you better know it now.
In fact, here's a little more help.
I actually haven't heard of role-playing until I took a random book from the library a few years back.
And it was this one
When I read it, I kinda got the hang of it, so there you go.
Thank me later.

"A wild Maya appears!"

Well, I hate to repeat myself, but this kind of game isn't really bad either. 
Unless your boyfriend doesn't like to leave things unfinished.
By starting a game with 500+ hours of playtime. 

I'm just sayin'.

And this just keeps gettin' better and better!
Actually, it doesn't, I'm just gonna write about the kind of game that I'm familiar with.
It's...

#5:
Visual Novels;

Well, yeah, that's right.
Although it has a 'novel', it's actually an interactive fiction game. 
It's mostly made in anime-style graphics, with an interesting plot and a looot hours of play time. 

I like it.
But man, it's hard to finish. 
I'm not that patient. 
Not to mention I have to fu*king save every three seconds.
And sometimes, I make a decision, and then save.
Or worse, forget to save.
And when I come to a dead end, I have to go back.
So. Fu*king. Frustrating.



Anyway, while researching why do guys like visual novels so much, it didn't took me long to get it into my head. 
Besides the excellent plot, amazing voice acting, music, and graphics, we also have like, a gazillion choices and many different endings. 
...
But that's not it. 
The thing is...
Well, I just have to show you.
Okay, ready?

...

 

  See this?  
Same girl.
U-huh. 
And sometimes they get naked.
U-huh.

And that's when I realised...


Heehee.

Now, serious mode: ON.
Anyway, not all visual novels are like this, but they're mostly played by men because most of them are made to be played looking from a male perspective. 
I personally liked them, but I saw no other girl besides me. 
Maybe there are some, who knows. 

The only bad thing these kind of games can do is to turn a guy from this:


... Into this:


And then, of course, you leave him because he's too much of an otaku:


Nah, just kidding.
There's nothing bad in fantacising.
We all do sometimes.

Oh fuck, Bruce, you chose the wrong time to rape my mind, okay?!
...

I'll start a new game genre, yes, it'll take my mind off things. 
And Bruce.
God he's hot.

Ahem. 
Moving on. 

...

Fuck this, I'm off to watch Sin City
Hope you enjoyed. 

Lalalalalalalaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment